Sound and Vision Conglomerate
Dan Hayhurst: Audible
Reuben Sutherland: Visible
- free ticket to Seftel LP Launch (I'm playing) from @LoRecordings here lorecordings.tumblr.com/post/509019358… Friday 24 May 20 hours ago
- RT @micro_research: Latest substrat radio. Pre-pigeon homing with Derek Holzer: soundcloud.com/rebootfm/2013-… 1 week ago
- RT @bunnyhausen: insouciant gallic bedroom synth-punk.pisses on almost every sub numanoid'minimal synth'rarity the uk produced http://t.co… 1 week ago
- Deference to author, some fantastic entropy 1 week ago
- sighting 25.media.tumblr.com/08e2f04e4d390c… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: tapeloop
DLs are ON
KCC001: Sculpture: Slime Code
320kbps mp3s – http://bit.ly/w3AMRB
16bit aiffs – http://bit.ly/yMnkxr
Sculpture: Slime Code
Slime Code is an exotic particle soup of pause button tape edits, varispeed action, VU busting tape saturation, freakform noise, grazing tape loop critters, and electronic rhythms.
The music was performed live to 8 track tape by Dan Hayhurst and Reuben Sutherland on 1st July 2011.
7 unique dubs to C20 compact cassette were executed by DH, and a digital edit was compiled from the C20s on August 6th 2011.
The 7 unique C20s and free unlimited digital manifestation will be available through Kaleidoscope from Valentine’s Day.