Sound and Vision Conglomerate
Dan Hayhurst: Audible
Reuben Sutherland: Visible
- RT @DIYchurch: tonight diy church with heatsick & @ultrademon starts in about 1hr and 15 minutes tune in here radio23.org/A.m3u @Radi… 12 hours ago
- bonus level: youtu.be/22oP_9G9WEw via @youtube 3 days ago
- heard they will play this music sahelsounds.bandcamp.com/album/la-musiq… here facebook.com/pages/How-To-B… 4 days ago
- the sweet taste of xylitol - inc sculpture remix - now on bandcamp xylitol.bandcamp.com/album/the-swee… 5 days ago
- June 21. Sculpture. Wanda Group. Lumbers. @TheOuterChurch Brighton. http://t.co/JeYqLYAFIx 1 week ago
Tag Archives: tape
DLs are ON
KCC001: Sculpture: Slime Code
320kbps mp3s – http://bit.ly/w3AMRB
16bit aiffs – http://bit.ly/yMnkxr
Sculpture: Slime Code
Slime Code is an exotic particle soup of pause button tape edits, varispeed action, VU busting tape saturation, freakform noise, grazing tape loop critters, and electronic rhythms.
The music was performed live to 8 track tape by Dan Hayhurst and Reuben Sutherland on 1st July 2011.
7 unique dubs to C20 compact cassette were executed by DH, and a digital edit was compiled from the C20s on August 6th 2011.
The 7 unique C20s and free unlimited digital manifestation will be available through Kaleidoscope from Valentine’s Day.